Writing research papers is a wearying process, and even more so when you don’t have a specified topic. Teachers more often now assign students with papers on optional themes. They usually give only general directions on issues you are to discuss in your works. Therefore, you might need to look for good topics for high school research papers on the web. It’s better to search for them on reliable educational websites, such as ours. Our mission is to teach students and to help them meet their academic goals.
We have completed a list of high school research paper topics on several subjects so that you have a wide choice at your disposal. Hopefully, one of our high school research paper topics will fit you and you’ll use it for your paper. If none of the points below are suitable for you, you can just get inspiration from them by seeing how topics for a research paper high school should look. Using the items from our list as an example will lead you to finding a perfect issue for investigation.
The research paper topics for high school below are suitable for both freshman and senior students. Choose the one you need according to the discipline and time you have for implementing the task. We tried to divide research paper topics for high school students into the following categories: “easy level of complexity,” “middle level of complexity,” and “difficult level of complexity.” However, you should understand that this division is relative because all depends on the range of your knowledge in each particular sphere. So, try to refrain from focusing only on easy research paper topics for high school. Perhaps, you’ll find exactly what you need in other categories.
Be quick to meet our English research paper topics for high school so that you’ll finish your paper on time. We wish you inspiration and good luck!
Easy Level of Complexity
1. Where does country music come from?
2. History of developing arts on borderlands between Mexico and the US.
3. What is the origin of sin according to the Bible?
4. Stages of the Civil Rights Movement development in the 1960s in the US. Which event can be regarded as the most meaningful?
5. Which of the three branches of government is the most powerful and why?
6. What roles do prehistoric visual communications play for the development of language?
7. How are jails distinguished from prisons? How do those differences reflected on the treatment to prisoners?
8. What is the effect of tree size on the level of soil moisture?
9. What can be counted as good teaching and why? Is the teacher’s ability to deliver information more important than vast knowledge in a subject?
10. Evolution of the telescope: from ancient to modern.
11. Compare anti-nationalism movements in New York with those existing in Hong Kong, China.
12. Greenhouse effect boosts global warming: myth or truth?
13. The political impacts of atomic bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for the USA.
14. How have social services evolved in the Bahamas, and what steps should be taken first to enhance them further?
15. How did Theodore Roosevelt perform as a military leader?
16. Is 21 a perfect age for legal alcohol drinking? Should this age be lowered?
17. Which of the most meaningful technological innovations in mechanical engineering have been introduced recently?
Middle Level of Complexity
18. The social causes for the Russian Revolution and the assassination of Alexander II.
19. Can the American Revolution be considered profitable for women’s rights?
20. How was the chivalric code invented? Did it work in Medieval Europe?
21. What is the impact of air pollution to the population’s health?
22. How climate has influenced the development of Europe.
23. What steps should a government take to provide people with disabilities with high-quality education?
24. How to reduce the involvement of violence in sports?
25. How are the problems of racism described in media of the USA, including TV shows, animation, and movies?
26. What are the specificities of educating Indian teenage boys?
27. The role of women at the beginning of the 20th century in Europe.
28. The flaws of the American prison system.
29. The development of cryptography in the USSR.
30. Factors that influence the incidence of African American women’s obesity at the age group of 18-30.
31. Dark matter: questions that are still unrevealed.
32. How can storing radioactive waste in the United States affect prolificacy?
Difficult Level of Complexity
33. The significance of Plato’s philosophy of mathematics.
34. How to act like a leader during times of change?
35. What should school administrators do to prevent the increase in the number of students who become addicted to drugs?
36. Can the results of pre-election polls that are enlightened in the media affect voters’ behavior?
37. Is there any connection between the educational possibilities for women and their will to have babies?
38. Should death penalties be outlawed completely?
39. The role of women in the industrialization after the American Civil War?
40. What was the impact of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in 1980 on the local population of the surrounding areas?
41. Is music treatment an effective means for mental diseases as an additional therapy?
42. How have the latest immigration reforms influenced Hispanics in the USA?
43. What is the significant effect of genetically modified food on the environment?
44. Social factors that boost teenage eating disorders.
45. How do women immigrating to the USA cope with gender equality, marriage, and social identity?
46. What impact does the media have on teenagers’ self-esteem?
47. What are the factors that encourage people to be highly moral if they do not believe in God?
48. How does the parents’ divorce affect the ability of a child to be educated?
49. The importance of early motor development at age three or younger.
50. Compare and contrast the level of public security before and after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York.